🌞 Some Sunshine and Fresh Air 🌾


↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭


  There is nothing more amazing than to escape for a few hours in the fields and admire every flower and bug along the way. I know for me, it is needed, take a little TLC time and relax outdoors and spend time with nature. 
As I walked among the tall grass and wheat I looked all around and took time to re-center my focus on something more than just my worries and problems. By looking at the butterflies and dragonflies dancing around, it was a beautiful distraction. The heat from the sun and the sound of the flies and other living creatures was exactly the kind of medicine one needs to continue their lives. My favorite creatures to watch go by are the bees, birds, butterflies and of course dragonflies. I can't say I enjoy the Horse Flies buzzing and attacking you while you walk but it is a mere annoyance  in-comparison to everything else. Sometimes we really do make things that are small issues into bigger issues than they really are. Going out into the world and shifting this perspective and remembering how small you are and your problems it helps to bring you back to your real happiness. 



 So whether you have fields to walk, a trail or even a park,take some time out of your busy day or week and go somewhere new. Take time to be there and look at everything with a new pair of eyes. Don't judge what your looking at or over think it. Just be there and take deep breaths and consider the things that your grateful for. Such as being there in that nice place and for being able to walk away from your problems even if for a short while. Being able to do this will help you feel better, and you'll seek it more and more, I know I do. 







©2018Ella.M

Comments