↜ The perfect way to end the day ↝

πŸ’•πŸ”₯πŸŒ™

After a long day working away, like most of the population, I like to head home prepare supper and spend time with my boyfriend and kitty.Supper can consist of a big meal such as chicken and mashed potatoes with veggies or take-out, which can include pizza or Chinese food or a restaurant. The take-out is for the lazy days, the days for someone else to cook for me for a change or to try something new. After dinner is all ate and done, there is always a little time for some TLC(tender, love and care) for the self. This could be going for an evening stroll around the beach or on a trail, this will depend on how tired my boyfriend is as his work is more physical and being outside in any weather form sun to rain for long hours. We also enjoy going to visit the family for a few hours so they don't start thinking that we forgot about them or worse that we went missing. This is always one of my favorite evening ventures as family is so very important to us.Plus they like the everyday gossip of our lives, which typically isn't very much.
There are days that we are too unmotivated to go on any adventures or walks so we will turn on the television and put on Netflix or put on a movie that we own. I will sometimes take time for myself and either go to my table that sits right by the window and paint or I'll curl up in the sofa with a blanket and read one of the books of many that I want to complete.But whatever we are doing, knowing that we are together, safe, fed and happy we couldn't ask for much more. When the the darkness creeps in and it's time to go to bed, I put on my nighty and crawl into the soft bed-sheets, say our love-yous, and of course with a book in hand I say good-night to the world, to me this is a nice way to end the day. 







©2018Ella.M

Comments