🐾 A Great Little Adventure 🐘



πŸ’πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸͺ
Banana time

 I think we all have a list of things that we all want to accomplish or at least try. I have one of these lists in form of pictures on my fridge. They are a little array of things I want to see or things I simply want to manifest. Yes, I believe in the idea of manifestation, the belief that if you put that thing your heart desires out there as a reminder and as an indication of what you truly want and if it can come true, than why not? 
On this list of many things that have not yet been done, included seeing exotic and majestic animals

that I have seen only in pictures or on the movies. So, my significant other and I headed to the zoo, seems silly but I have never been to one and as much as I don't like the idea of captivity, they also do good. I was so excited, if not ecstatic, I was like a child in a candy store. As we went around checking all the birds, tigers and different types of deer, my heart ached with happiness to see the most beautiful and friendly of them all, the giraffes. As we headed towards them, I could feel my heart jump for joy and excitement. I was here finally with such tall, cute beings, and I got to feed them bananas. 
This was a moment that I would never forget, a moment that would stay with me forever. I felt like I had won the jackpot and took a trip to Africa and had gone on a safari. But this was close enough for me. I hope that you also get to do such wonderful things, whether they are small 
or big. Always say yes, to new adventures.


Black Swan and her Golden Admirers 


Paradise






Tall Beauty
                                                                            ©2018Ella.M

Comments