🌊The Summer-Vibes are in Full Swing🍉


↫↫↫↫↫↫↫↫↫↫↫↫↫↫↫↫↫↫↫↫↫


Summer is finally here in Ontario,Canada and I couldn't be happier. There is honestly nothing better than a bit of humidity and a bright sun out all day.It is that time of year where I can switch up my wardrobe for warmer weather clothes such as my sun dresses and head to the beach with my cute bathing suit on. Lately,I have been soaking up the sun as much as I can,as the time really flies and before I know it,it'll be fall and than winter in a blink of an eye. My favorite things to do, that in the winter I sadly can't indulge in as much, is obviously sunbathe, this is one of my favorite pass times.Just lying there and enjoying the sun is the best thing ever, even if for a few moments.Another is heading to the beach with pizza in hand and dipping in the cool lake water.
Hiking is another hobby of mine, that in the winter I don't get to do much, but any chance there is in the summer on the weekend, we head towards the mountains and or woods and take some time with nature. There is nothing better than getting lost in the woods per-say and bask in the silence and beauty that surrounds us.There, in the forest I can shut out the world and the problems that we all face and re-focus my thoughts and my hearts desire, so when we go back to reality it all doesn't seem so over-whelming and depressing.I say depressing because we can't ignore the fact that there is much unrest in most places in the world and it is disheartening when you think about it too much and or are bombarded by it on the news and social media. Escaping from it all saves my soul from the bleakness that is part of our society/humanity. In my head I am always planning a detox from it all and I do it in small ways as well. Being with family and friends is another way to tune into what is most important and reflect on the love that does exist in our lives. Dancing and being goofy lets me be a child and remember that I am never and will never be too old to have fun. But of course reading,reading is the best way to escape,anything that has a great love story and a happy ending is the best way to disappear from the now and for a moment go somewhere new,exciting, or scary,depending on the genre you enjoy to read. 
But summer is a reminder of beauty;the green grass,the flowers,the water and the warmth that seeps into your skin from the sun. Summer is a reminder to try to take it easy and enjoy the little things in life. Maybe just watching the sunrise or sunset could help you reset and bask in the awesomeness that summer is and I hope that you do.








                                      
                                    ©2018Ella.M

Comments