↢ A love for the Countryside ↣



↣↢↢↣↣↢↣↣↣↣↣↢↢↣↢↣↢↣↢↣↢

Roaming Free
  I grew up in a city in the Province of Ontario,Canada and my love for city sounds and lights stuck since then. I loved it, there was always something going on and there was always a lot of people with lots of coming and goings.In the city there was a certain vibe that one can feel and at times, itch for. But when we decided to move from the city to a small town located near the Georgian Bay, I had to learn to love something more rural and of course the outdoors. Letting go of the people I knew and of the hustle and bustle that I adjusted too was hard. But this new place had its own magic; close to the beach, small, quiet and quaint, it had charm and it was idyllic. Of course we always went to the city on the weekends to visit Grandma who unlike most grandmas enjoyed the noise and lights. Of course I eventually fell in love with the greener environment and the beauty that surrounded, the country side was something that stuck.Now it seems that the charm continues to run through my veins.
There is nothing more amazing then being able to enjoy what the Lord intended. Green, plenty of flowers, cute animals and the freedom to roam without worry of being run-over by a car. Presently, My boyfriend and I always try to get away on the weekends to places that are calmer, relaxing and with sceneries that are an eye-full. I always dream that one day I'll live in a small cottage in the woods with a little stream near by, and with cute animals all around. Yes, Snow White is exactly what I'm going for, plus she bakes great pies and who wouldn't want that?


Summer Dreams

Horses and Green Pastures
   ©2018Ella.M

Comments