↢ Sea of Grass ↣


↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭





   This past weekend, we headed up the mountains to my boyfriends parents farm. The farm is what you would consider idyllic, especially in the summer months.They have plenty of acres and plenty of flowers and beauty all around, plus they have a pool which is a plus since we don't have one in our place as we live in a apartment and we don't have that luxury. But every other weekend we head towards their place to say hi, but to enjoy their amenities and the peace and quiet. They also have animals on the farm which adds to the perfect atmosphere of what a farm should be.For me its an escape, a place to venture on my own and find my own paradise in the sea of grass and the vast flowers plus the butterflies and dragonflies are a joy to watch flutter about.Also having the dog walk along your side and keeping me company is not so bad either.As we walk about in the fields and take time to listen to the noise of the birds and take in the summer heat, bugs and nature I find that I can meditate while walking in the fields. I have a hard time sitting in a corner and trying to shut out the world and the loudness of it all, so I find this way is much easier, everything goes away and the focus is all on the presence of Mother Earth.I take hours walking in the fields and taking photos and admiring the beauty, it is one of my favorite times and adventures that we take, just spending time with family, but also with myself




©2018Ella.M

Comments